This Transforming The Experience-Based Brain training will be handled online using our Virtual Learning Experience. Review our Distant Learning page or click here to download the Online Modules pdf to learn about our virtual learning experience and know what to expect. We can't wait to help you learn with this new option.
Check the overview page.
Training Format: All Inclusive with Registration
- We have created the most economical path to learning Transforming the Experienced-Based Brain. Our training format reduces time away from home and practice, supports student learning, and builds a community of Healers.
- All lectures are recorded and available online for you to review on your schedule. The videos are available 30 days prior to the Skill Building Experience and through the end of the month following the experience.
- We provide 4 Q&A sessions for the class prior to the Skill Building Experience where you and your classmates can ask questions and problem solve over zoom.
- We facilitate a 3 day Skill Building Experience either onsite or if you are unable to travel, through a distant learning format. These 3 days are filled with live demonstrations of the work as well as your opportunity as a student to experience and learn the work first hand through triads. There are also several opportunities for sharing your experiences with other students and ask questions.
- Following the training we support students reaching out for their own sessions, consultations, or more supportive education through Transforming Breaks or Transforming Reviews.
- The training is facilitate through 3 modules. Modules do need to be completed in order without exception. After you complete all 3 modules, you can be listed on the "co-regulating touch" referral network at no charge.
- Students often times find that repeating modules at half-price is very beneficial for their learning and their nervous system.
When And Where
January 15-17, 2021
Skill Building Experience:
8:00 am - 4 pm Friday CST 8:45 8:00 am - 4 pm Sat/Sun CST. "First morning students introduce themselves, where they are from, and a felt sense word (happy, sad, glad, nervous..ect)."
Watch The Training Videos
This training includes Distant Learning access. Distant Learning provides online lectures and demo videos you can view online, instead of having to attend the training in person. Click here to learn more. Videos go live 30 days prior to the Skill Building Experience.
Click here to view the online lectures and demo videos for this module. Video access begins on December 15, 2020. Please check back here on that day.
Payment And Related Information:
Early Registration: $1025.00 for module 1
Early Registration applies when tuition is paid in full by the early registration deadline.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Continuing Education Information:
Continuing Education credits for Psychotherapists, Counselors & Social Workers will be offered for this program through R. Cassidy Seminars, 30 CE's for $40.
To purchase CE's, follow the instructions below:
- On the first page, click on the Blue Select button
- On the second page, click on the Blue Select Pricing button
- On the third page, click on the Blue Checkout button
- Fill in the form and submit payment. Enter Customer name, credential (eg. LCSW) address & license# (this will be on your certificate).
- The phone number and email address will not appear on the certificate.
- Your payment confirmation and certificate retrieval information will be emailed to you.
- The phone number is in case we need to call you about your order.
Link to purchase CE's coming soon.
PASSED MODULE LINKS:
Retrieving Certificates through R. Cassidy Seminars for psychotherapists, counselors & social workers:
At end of Module, complete a course evaluation and receive your certificate, click here.
Licensed Massage Therapists/ Bodyworkers may click here to purchase CEU's for this training.
How do I view the online videos?
You will receive the passwords at least 30 days prior to Skill Building Experience so you can access the material.