Training Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Full refunds will be given if an applicant is denied acceptance into a training for any reason.
- Full refunds will be given if a training is canceled by Austin Attachment and Counseling Center.
- A full refund, less a $100 cancellation fee, will be issued for students canceling at least 14 days prior to the release of Lectures and Demo videos.
- Students canceling within 14 days of the release of Lectures and Demo videos will be refunded 50% of their total class tuition.
- No refund will be issued for no‐shows or if registration is canceled after 4pm US Central Standard Time the day before the release of Lectures and Demo videos.
- Partial refunds are not awarded for those who miss portions of the training.
Training Transfer Policy
- Tuition may be transferred to a new location of the same level at no charge if the request is made at least 14 days prior to the Skill Building Experience.
- Students requesting a transfer after the release of the Lectures and Demo videos may transfer to a new location of the same level for a $100 transfer fee.
- Transfers are not available for no‐shows or if the transfer request is made after 4pm CST the day before the Skill Building Experience.
How to Request a Training Refund or Transfer
- All refund requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org either 14 days in advance for a full refund (minus $100), or by 4pm Central Standard Time the day before training.
- All refunds will be returned to your credit card or form of payment.
- All transfer requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com either 14 days in advance for no transfer fee or by 4pm Central Standard Time the day before the training starts for a $100 transfer fee.