Transforming the Experienced-Based Brain is committed to offering two Adria Zimmerman Memorial Scholarships per US training series for Healers interested in Transforming Touch®. This Scholarship program is intended for Healers that exhibit financial need and would otherwise not be able to afford this learning experience.
Adria Zimmerman became a healer after working in many different fields. Adria was a passionate, dedicated and supportive member of the Somatic Experiencing and Transforming the Experience-Based Brain communities. Adria remained steadfast in her desire to help others and committed to her vision of a regulated and connected world, free from the debilitating effects of trauma. Adria was a great example of a natural born Healer and those of us who knew her, will miss her Presence on earth. To continue with Adria's legacy and her belief in Healing with Compassion, Transfoming the Experience-Based Brain is offering two scholarships dedicated to the life and work of Adria Zimmerman.
Transforming the Experience-Based Brain has a policy of non-discrimination for participation in all programs offered through Stephen J Terrell, PLLC on the basis of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.
Scholarship recipients must commit to attending all three modules of Transforming the Experience-Based Brain to be considered. The scholarship is intended to cover only the tuition costs related to the training, all travel and lodging is the student's responsibility.
Weight will be placed in the following manner: 90% on proof of financial need and 10% on the statement of how you are planning on implementing Transforming Touch® in your practice. Two letters of Professional Recommendation required for consideration.
Applicants must provide proof of income. Income is based on 2023 National Standards.
- Send an email with your letter of intention with how you will offer Transforming Touch® in your community.
- Scan and email the most recent signed copy of tax returns.
- After we collect this data, we will request the two professional reference letters.
Please identify two people (not a spouse/partner or close relative) who are each well positioned to provide an accurate assessment of your readiness for the TEB program.
Please have your references answer the following questions:
- How long and to what capacity have you known this applicant?
- How would you gauge the applicant’s capacity for commitment to 3 modules of a healing trauma program.
- Provide an example of how the applicant is currently embodying a healing approach to serving the needs of others.
- Have you witnessed the applicant confront their limita*ons? How did this experience challenge them? How did they respond?
All applications must be completed within 30 days of the start of the program. Send information via email to email@example.com.