Click on Module below to Register ForTraining
Seattle Coordinator: Jeremy Hulley - email@example.com
There are no training programs scheduled in this area at this time.
Transforming Experiential Group Format
- Transforming Experiential Group is learning through experience
- Applies Reflective Observation
- Applies active experimentation through direct experience.
- Transforming Experiential Group is a confidential group experience.
- Heal the Healer:
- Brief Didactic Lecture
- Hands-on experience
- Heal the Healer:
- Transforming Experiential Group is facilitated in a "Fishbowl" style.
- Transforming Experiential Group begins with participants introducing themselves.
- Facilitator will present a short lecture on the Group Topic.
- Facilitator will review 7 Point Protocol.
- Facilitator will introduce a new Enhancement for the Group.
- Facilitator will allow time for a Q&A before the practice begins.
- Facilitator will actively support the students.
- Participants will actively participate as Client and Practitioner.
- Participants who are not in the dyad will participate as Observers.
- Participants will have the opportunity to share their experience following the dyad.
- Observers will have the opportunity to share their experience and/or ask questions.
- Group is limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Group Hours are 9:00 am - 6:00 pm on Day 1 with 1 hour for lunch. Day 2 Hours are 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
- $600 USD per Group.
- CEU's are available at no charge to students through NCBTMB.
Thank you for considering joining this Experiential Group. It is open to anyone who works or lives with trauma and would like to consider adding Transforming Touch® to their practice. Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions regarding the group or your qualifications to attend. This group serves as a dual purpose, you learn through reflection and experience.