This 3 Module Trauma-Informed Transforming Touch® Training . Each module builds on the one before and modules must be taken in sequence. You may take modules in other locations if you have conflicts with your original cohort.
The Trauma-Informed Transforming Touch® Curriculum for Module 1 includes:
ONLINE PRE RECORDED LECTURES
- The Feeling of Threat
- Shock vs Developmental Trauma
- Toxic Stress Derails Healthy Development
- Importance of Understanding Memory
- Introduction to Polyvagal Theory
- Regulation and Hierarchy of Healing
- Homeostasis and Allostatic Load
- Normal to New Normal
- Bowlby's 4 Points of Healing
- Three Tiers of Safety
- Transforming Touch® and Transforming Intentional Touch
- Ethics of Transforming Touch®
- The 4 Agreements for Transforming Touch® Therapist
- Attention vs Intention
- Therapeutic Centering
- Organs, Glands, and Bones
- Primitive Reflexes
- Post Transforming Touch® Session
- The New Science of Touch
Live on Zoom SKILL BUILDING EXPERIENCE
- How To Touch and Importance of Permission
- Triangle of Healing
- 7 Point Protocol
- Fear Paralysis Primitive Reflex
- 4 Layer Balance
- Moro Primitive Reflex
This training is open to all those who support healing in others, those who work in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
- Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Art or Music Therapist
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor
- Body Worker, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapy
- or attended Somatic Experiencing Training, Sensory Motor Training, Hakomi Training,
or a Somatic Training Program, Touch Skills for Therapist, or Somatic Resilience and Regulation
- Currently have a "Healing" practice
- If you are unsure about your qualifications, please reach out to us and we will help you decide. email@example.com
Training Format: All Inclusive with Registration
- We have created the most economical path to learning Transforming the Experienced-Based Brain. Our Online Training format reduces time away from home and practice, supports student learning, and builds a community of Healers.
- All lectures are recorded and available online for you to review on your schedule.
- The videos are available 30 days prior to the Skill Building Experience and through the end of the month following the experience.
- We provide 90 minutes daily during Skill Building Experience for Q&A for you to share and ask questions.
- We facilitate a 3 day Skill Building Experience through Zoom.com. All 3 days are filled with experiential learning.
- Benefits of Completing all 3 Modules: Designated as a "Transforming Touch® Practitioner" and listed at no charge on the coregulatingtouch.com website so those seeking a therapist will locate you online.
- Students often times find that repeating modules at half-price is very beneficial for their learning and their nervous system. Many students report that the 1st time through is for my clients, 2nd time for me and my clients, and 3rd going forward is just for my healing. Where else could you get this much healing for $562.50?
- Following the completion of Module 1 online, you will be invited to join our weekly offerings to students/graduates. We offer on Thursdays from 11am-12pm a free consultation to students and from 12pm - 1pm CST, we offer a free healing to our students. On Tuesdays, Ellen Keating offers ongoing support with reviews.
When And Where
This training is an online training with 3 days of zoom live.
Online Lectures will go live on the website 30 days prior to start of training for all students paid in full. Once you receive the videos, there are no refunds offered to students. You can transfer your funds to another training.
Q&A: 90 minutes each day where you can share or ask questions.
Online Lectures and Demos are pre-recorded.
8:30 am - 4 pm Central Standard Time (We sometimes end earlier considering the length of final debrief daily).
"First morning students introduce themselves, where they are from, and a felt sense word (happy, sad, glad, nervous..ect)."
Watch The Training Videos
This training includes Distant Learning access. Distant Learning provides online lectures and demo videos you can view online, instead of having to attend the training in person. Click here to learn more. Videos go live 30 days prior to the Skill Building Experience.
Click here to view the online lectures and demo videos for this module. Video access begins on TBD. Please check back here on that day.
Payment And Related Information:
Early Registration: $1025.00
Regular Registration: $1125
*Early Registration applies when tuition is paid in full by the early registration deadline.
A deposit of $150.00 or payment in full is required to hold your place in module 1. If you enroll in module 1, we also hold your space for Modules 2 and 3 until the early registration deadline for those modules. No further deposit is required.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Continuing Education Information:
NCBTMB hours are $25.00 per module and includes certificate.
23 hours Continuing Education (CE) credit for this program is awarded by NCBTMB www.ncbtmb.org Stephen J. Terrell is an NCBTMB-Approved Continuing Education Provider (Provider #: 50-100025).
Click Here to Register for NCBTMB and Learn More about our Providers.
How do I view the online videos?
You will receive the passwords at least 30 days prior to Skill Building Experience so you can access the material.