- We have created the most economical path to learning Transforming the Experienced-Based Brain. Our training format reduces time away from home and practice, supports student learning, and builds a community of Healers.
- All lectures are recorded and available online for you to review on your schedule. The videos are available 30 days prior to the Skill Building Experience and through the end of the month following the experience.
- We provide 4 Q&A sessions for the class prior to the Skill Building Experience where you and your classmates can ask questions and problem solve over zoom.
- We facilitate a 3 day Skill Building Experience either onsite or if you are unable to travel, through a distant learning format. These 3 days are filled with live demonstrations of the work as well as your opportunity as a student to experience and learn the work first hand through triads. There are also several opportunities for sharing your experiences with other students and ask questions.
- Following the training we support students reaching out for their own sessions, consultations, or more supportive education through Transforming Breaks or Transforming Reviews.
- The training is facilitate through 3 modules. Modules do need to be completed in order without exception. After you complete all 3 modules, you can be listed on the "co-regulating touch" referral network at no charge.
- Students often times find that repeating modules at half-price is very beneficial for their learning and their nervous system.
When And Where
Due to Pandemic, Online Only
All Lectures and Demos recorded and posted online 30 days prior to Skill Building Experience.
4 Question and Answer sessions on Zoom prior to Skill Building Experience.
3 Full days of Skill Building Experience live on Zoom.
Lecture Videos Go Live On Website:
September 30, 2020
October 8, 2020: 3PM EST
October 15, 2020: 3PM EST
October 22, 2020: 3PM EST
October 29.2020: 3PM EST
Skill Building Experience:
October 30-November 1, 2020
Skill Building Experience:
October 30, 2020: 8AM - 2:30PM Days 2&3: 8:45AM-2:30PM
Eastern Standard Time
Watch The Training Videos
This training includes Distant Learning access. Distant Learning provides online lectures and demo videos you can view online, instead of having to attend the training in person. Click here to learn more. Videos go live 30 days prior to the Skill Building Experience.
Payment And Related Information:
Regular Registration: $982.00 per module
Early Registration: $904.00 per module
Early Registration applies when tuition is paid in full by June 28, 2020.
If PayPal performs a currency conversion for your purchase, and the purchase is refunded at a later date, PayPal will perform a currency conversion for the refund at the transaction exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Alumni (repeat students of a specific module) may receive a 50% discount off regular registration pricing. To receive your discount, please contact us for your coupon code and enter your code during checkout. To encourage early enrollment and save your space in a class, the coupon works for either early registration or regular registration and automatically adjust the amount due to 50% off of regular registration. Sorry, but no deposits are accepted for Alumni and full payment is expected at time of registration. Please note, there are no refunds available once payment is received unless Austin Attachment cancels the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
Continuing Education Information:
How do I view the online videos?
You will receive the passwords at least 30 days prior to Skill Building Experience so you can access the material.