- This is scheduled to be on-site training.
- We will use full safety precautions during the training.
This training is open to all those who support healing in others, those who work in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
- Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Art or Music Therapist
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor
- Body Worker, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapy
- or attended Somatic Experiencing Training, Sensory Motor Training, Hakomi Training,
or a Somatic Training Program, Touch Skills for Therapist, or Somatic Resilience and Regulation
- Currently have a "Healing" practice
- If you are unsure about your qualifications, please reach out to the training site coordinator
Module 2 Overview
- Adverse Childhood Experience Study
- Resilience and Prosperity
- Low Tone Dorsal
- High Tone Dorsal
- Window of Tolerance
- Faux Window of Tolerance
- Sympathetic Response
- Parasympathetic Response
- Defensive Accommodations
- Living in Survival Energy
- Survival Language
- Language of Trauma Repair
- Rupture and Repair
- Review Attachment Theory
- Secure Survival Attachment
- Anxious-Resistant Survival Attachment
- Avoidant Survival Attachment
- Mary Ainsworth Strange Situation
- Erikson's Psychosocial Development Theory
- Safe Haven and Missattunement
- Trauma and Neurotransmitters
- Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis
- Creating a Safe Space for Clients
- Safe Haven
- Secure Base
- Proximity Maintenence
- Separation Anxiety
- Primitive Reflexes
- Rooting/sucking reflex
- Palmar Grasp Reflex
- Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
- The Midline and why it is important
When And Where
August 26-29, 2022
Payment And Related Information:
Regular Registration: $1125.00
Early Registration: $1025.00
Early Registration applies when tuition is paid in full by the early registration deadline.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Alumni (repeat students of a specific module) may receive a 50% discount off regular registration pricing. To receive your discount, please contact us for your coupon code and enter your code during checkout. To encourage early enrollment and save your space in a class, the coupon works for either early registration or regular registration and automatically adjust the amount due to 50% off of regular registration. Sorry, but no deposits are accepted for Alumni and full payment is expected at time of registration. Please note, there are no refunds available once payment is received unless Austin Attachment cancels the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
Continuing Education Information:
We award 27 NCBTMB hours per module completed. There are no charges for these professional hours.
Counselors, Psychologist, Social Workers and other licensed professionals:
Pending Resolution. Please check with your licensing agency to see if you can use the free NCBTMB hours as "other" for your continuing education hours.
Click Here to Register for CE's and Learn More about our Providers.