- This is scheduled to be on-site training.
- We will use full safety precautions during the training.
This training is open to all those who support healing in others, those who work in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
- Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Art or Music Therapist
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor
- Body Worker, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapy
- or attended Somatic Experiencing Training, Sensory Motor Training, Hakomi Training,
or a Somatic Training Program, Touch Skills for Therapist, or Somatic Resilience and Regulation
- Currently have a "Healing" practice
- If you are unsure about your qualifications, please reach out to the training site coordinator
Module 1 Overview
- Shock vs Developmental Trauma
- Treat Response
- Toxic Stress and Development
- Polyvagal TheoryRegulation and Hierachy of HealingEmotional Dysregulation
External Locus of Control
Internal Locus of Control
- Allostatic Load
- Tranforming from Normal to New Normal
- Bowlby's 4 points of HealingS
- Safe Haven
- Secure Base
- Proximity Maintenence
- Separation Anxiety
- Three Tier Safety
- Transforming Touch®
- Transforming Intentional Touch
- Ethics of Transforming Touch®
- 4 Agreements for Healers
- Understanding 3 Tiers of Safety
- Attention vs Intention
- Right Brain to Right Brain Healing
- Therapeutic Centering
- Organs, Glands, and Bones
- Why Protocols for Healing?
- Seven Point Protocol
- Kidney / Adrenals
- Brain Stem
- Limbic Activation
- Balancing with Layers
- Primitive Reflexes
- Fear Paralysis Reflex
- Moro Reflex
When And Where
April 21-25, 2022
Payment And Related Information:
Regular Registration: $1125.00
Early Registration: $1025.00
Early Registration applies when tuition is paid in full by the early registration deadline.
A deposit of $150.00 or payment in full is required to hold your place in module 1. If you enroll in module 1, we also hold your space for Modules 2 and 3 until the early registration deadline for those modules. No further deposit is required.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Alumni (repeat students of a specific module) may receive a 50% discount off regular registration pricing. To receive your discount, please contact us for your coupon code and enter your code during checkout. To encourage early enrollment and save your space in a class, the coupon works for either early registration or regular registration and automatically adjust the amount due to 50% off of regular registration. Sorry, but no deposits are accepted for Alumni and full payment is expected at time of registration. Please note, there are no refunds available once payment is received unless Austin Attachment cancels the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
Continuing Education Information:
We award 27 NCBTMB hours per module completed. There are no charges for these professional hours.
Counselors, Psychologist, Social Workers and other licensed professionals:
Pending Resolution. Please check with your licensing agency to see if you can use the free NCBTMB hours as "other" for your continuing education hours.
Click Here to Register for CE's and Learn More about our Providers.