- Safety is our priority for students and assistants. We will be requiring either a certificate of double vaccination or a COVID test showing negative dated within 72 hours of start.
- All students will be encouraged to wear mask while in public areas of training site.
- Any student may choose to wear a mask during the training.
This training is open to all those who support healing in others, those who work in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
- Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Art or Music Therapist
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor
- Body Worker, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapy
- or attended Somatic Experiencing Training, Sensory Motor Training, Hakomi Training,
or a Somatic Training Program, Touch Skills for Therapist, or Somatic Resilience and Regulation
- Currently have a "Healing" practice
- If you are unsure about your qualifications, please reach out to the training site coordinator
Module 1 Overview
- Shock vs Developmental Trauma
- Threat Response and Stresses
- Implicit vs Explicit Memory
- Locus of Control
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Self Regulation
- Hierarchy of Healing
- Allostatic Load
- Transforming Touch® vs Transforming Intentional Touch
- Transforming Ethics
- The Four Agreements
- Bowlby's 4 points of Healing
- Seven Point Protocol
- Therapeutic Centering
- Types of Touch
- 7 Point Protocol
- Fear Paralysis Primitive Reflex
- Moro Reflex
When And Where
Hampton Inn - Carol Stream
205 West North Avenue
Carol Stream, Illinois.
For the business rate please call the hotel, Samuel Norton at 1-630-681-9200 ext. 3 or his cell phone 630-822-1160 and mention you're a student of Transforming the Experience-Based Brain Training with Stephen Terrell. Or click here to book online under AustinAttachmentCounselingCenter.
April 21-24, 2022
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday: 9:30 - 6:00 and Sunday: 9:30 - 3:30.
We will break for 1.5 hour lunch each day.
Payment And Related Information:
Regular Registration: $1125.00
Early Registration: $1025.00
Early Registration applies when tuition is paid in full by the early registration deadline 3/21/22
A deposit of $150.00 or payment in full is required to hold your place in module 1. If you enroll in module 1, we also hold your space for Modules 2 and 3 until the early registration deadline for those modules. No further deposit is required.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Alumni (repeat students of a specific module) may receive a 50% discount off regular registration pricing. To receive your discount, please contact us for your coupon code and enter your code during checkout. To encourage early enrollment and save your space in a class, the coupon works for either early registration or regular registration and automatically adjust the amount due to 50% off of regular registration. Sorry, but no deposits are accepted for Alumni and full payment is expected at time of registration. Please note, there are no refunds available once payment is received unless Austin Attachment cancels the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
Continuing Education Information:
We award 24 hours per module completed. There are no charges for these professional hours.
Counselors, Psychologist, Social Workers and other licensed professionals:
Social Work CEUs are provided by the State of Illinois and apply to Social Workers and Counselors in Illinois. Please check your individual license to verify if these apply to you.
Click Here to Register for CE's and Learn More about our Providers.