- Safety is our priority for students and assistants. We will be requiring either a certificate of double vaccination or a COVID test showing negative dated within 72 hours of start.
- All students will be encouraged to wear mask while in public areas of training site.
- Any student may choose to wear a mask during the training.
This training is open to all those who support healing in others, those who work in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
- Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Art or Music Therapist
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor
- Body Worker, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapy
- or attended Somatic Experiencing Training, Sensory Motor Training, Hakomi Training,
or a Somatic Training Program, Touch Skills for Therapist, or Somatic Resilience and Regulation
- Currently have a "Healing" practice
- If you are unsure about your qualifications, please reach out to the training site coordinator
Module 2 Overview
- Polyvagal Theory
- Adverse Childhood Experience Study
- Dorsal States
- Window of Tolerance
- Faux Window of Tolerance
- Sympathetic Response
- Parasympathetic Response
- Defensive Accommodations
- Language of Trauma Repair Rupture and Repair
- Review Attachment Theory
- Secure Survival Attachment
- Anxious-Resistant Survival Attachment
- Avoidant Survival Attachment
- Erikson's Psychosocial Development Theory
- Safe Haven and Misattunement
- Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis
- Adrenaline / Epinephrine
- Rooting/sucking reflex
- Palmar Grasp Reflex
- Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
- The Midline and why it is important
- H-P-A Axis
- Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
- Palmar Reflex
- Rooting Reflex
- Sucking Reflex
When And Where
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-University Area
3160 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43202
February 17-20, 2022
9:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST Thursday - Saturday
9:30am EST - 3:30 PM EST Sunday
Payment And Related Information:
Regular Registration: $1125.00 per module
Early Registration: $1025.00 per module
Early Registration applies when tuition is paid in full by the early registration deadline of January 17, 2022.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Alumni (repeat students of a specific module) may receive a 50% discount off regular registration pricing. To receive your discount, please contact us for your coupon code and enter your code during checkout. To encourage early enrollment and save your space in a class, the coupon works for either early registration or regular registration and automatically adjust the amount due to 50% off of regular registration. Sorry, but no deposits are accepted for Alumni and full payment is expected at time of registration. Please note, there are no refunds available once payment is received unless Austin Attachment cancels the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
Continuing Education Information:
We award 30 NCBTMB hours per module completed. There are no charges for these professional hours.
Counselors, Psychologist, Social Workers and other licensed professionals:
Please check with your licensing agency to see if you can use the free NCBTMB hours as "other" for your continuing education hours.
Continuing Education (CE) credit for this program is awarded by NCBTMB www.ncbtmb.org Stephen J. Terrell is an NCBTMB-Approved Continuing Education Provider (Provider #: 50-100025).
Click Here to Register for CE's and Learn More about our Providers.