New to our trainings or want to learn more about them? Then join us during one of our free webinars or watch previous sessions by clicking here.
This training is open to all those who support healing in others, those who work in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
- Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Art or Music Therapist
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor
- Body Worker, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapy
- or attended Somatic Experiencing Training, Sensory Motor Training, Hakomi Training,
or a Somatic Training Program, Touch Skills for Therapist, or Somatic Resilience and Regulation
- Currently have a "Healing" practice
- If you are unsure about your qualifications, please reach out to the training site coordinator
- 4 Layers
- Over Coupled and Under Coupled Trauma
- The Digestive System
- Eating Disorders
- Vestibular System
- Autoimmune System
- Primitive Reflexes Evaluation and Integration:
- Symmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex (STNR)
- Tonic Labyrinthine Reflex (TLR)
- Spinal Galant Reflex
- Connecting the Dots to Healing
- Transforming Intentional Touch
- From Intake to Treatment
When And Where
December 2 - 6, 2021
9:30 am - 5:30 pm December 2-5, 20219:30am - 12:30 pm December 6, 2021
Irish Standard Time
Payment And Related Information:
Regular Registration: €1125.00 per module
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Continuing Education Information:
1. Contact PCPSI
2. We award 27 NCBTMB hours per module completed. There are no charges for these professional hours.
Counselors, Psychologist, Social Workers and other licensed professionals:
Pending Resolution. Please check with your licensing agency to see if you can use the free NCBTMB hours as "other" for your continuing education hours.
Continuing Education (CE) credit for this program is awarded by NCBTMB www.ncbtmb.org Stephen J. Terrell is an NCBTMB-Approved Continuing Education Provider (Provider #: 50-100025).
Click Here to Register for CE's and Learn More about our Providers.
To register for this training, please register on the PCPSI website using the following link: Click Here