- Safety is our priority for students and assistants. We will be requiring either a certificate of double vaccination or a COVID test showing negative dated within 72 hours of start.
- All students will be encouraged to wear mask while in public areas of training site.
- Any student may choose to wear a mask during the training.
This training is open to all those who support healing in others, those who work in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
- Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Art or Music Therapist
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor
- Body Worker, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapy
- or attended Somatic Experiencing Training, Sensory Motor Training, Hakomi Training,
or a Somatic Training Program, Touch Skills for Therapist, or Somatic Resilience and Regulation
- Currently have a "Healing" practice
- If you are unsure about your qualifications, please reach out to the training site coordinator
This 3 Module Trauma-Informed Transforming Touch® Training . Each module builds on the one before and modules must be taken in sequence. You may take modules in other locations if you have conflicts with your original cohort.
The Trauma-Informed Transforming Touch® Curriculum for Module 1 includes:
ONLINE PRE RECORDED LECTURES
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Resilience and Prosperity
- Low Tone and High Tone Dorsal
- Window of Tolerance
- Survival Language
- Brief Look at Attachment Theory
- Secure Attachment
- Anxious Attachment
- Avoidant Attachment
- Disorganized Attachment
- Mary Ainsworth Strange Situation
- Erik Erikson 8 Stages of Psychosocial Development
- Safe Haven and Misattunement
- Trauma and Neurotransmitters
- H-P-A Axis
- Palmar Grasp Reflex
- Spinal Galant Reflex
- "What we learn in Utero"
- Practice Info
- Intake and Healing Plan
IN-PERSON SKILL BUILDING EXPERIENCE
- 7 Point Protocol
- H-P-A Axis
- Rooting Reflex
- Sucking Reflex
- Spinal Galant
- Palmar Reflex
When And Where
Holiday Inn Express
1837 CENTRE POINT CIRCLENAPERVILLE, IL 60563 Telephone: (630)505-3353 Sales Fax:(630)505-0176 https://www.ihg.com/
Hotel Room Link ( This link is valid up to 1 month before June 6th, 2023): HOTEL LINK
July 6-9, 2023
Payment And Related Information:
Regular Registration: $1125.00
Early Registration: $1025.00
Early Registration applies when tuition is paid in full by the early registration deadline.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Alumni (repeat students of a specific module) may receive a 50% discount off regular registration pricing. To receive your discount, please contact us for your coupon code and enter your code during checkout. To encourage early enrollment and save your space in a class, the coupon works for either early registration or regular registration and automatically adjust the amount due to 50% off of regular registration. Sorry, but no deposits are accepted for Alumni and full payment is expected at time of registration. Please note, there are no refunds available once payment is received unless Austin Attachment cancels the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
ALUMNI: We do not accept deposits for Alumni. If you plan to register as an Alumni, please pay registration in full.
Continuing Education Information:
We award 24 hours per module completed. There are no charges for these professional hours.
Counselors, Psychologist, Social Workers and other licensed professionals:
Social Work CEUs are provided by the State of Illinois and apply to Social Workers and Counselors in Illinois. Please check your individual license to verify if these apply to you.
Continuing Education (CE) credit for this program is awarded by NCBTMB www.ncbtmb.org Stephen J. Terrell is an NCBTMB-Approved Continuing Education Provider (Provider #: 50-100025).
Click Here to Register for CE's and Learn More about our Providers.
NOTE: Please Log In or Register to track purchases and course progress. You may register for trainings without an account, however, you won't be able to track your history unless you create an account first.