- Safety is our priority for students and assistants. We will be requiring either a certificate of double vaccination or a COVID test showing negative dated within 72 hours of start.
- All students will be encouraged to wear mask while in public areas of training site.
- Any student may choose to wear a mask during the training.
This training is open to all those who support healing in others, those who work in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
- Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Art or Music Therapist
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor
- Body Worker, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapy
- or attended Somatic Experiencing Training, Sensory Motor Training, Hakomi Training, or a Somatic Training Program, Touch Skills for Therapist, or Somatic Resilience and Regulation
- Currently have a "Healing" practice
- If you are unsure about your qualifications, please reach out to the training site coordinator
- Polyvagal Theory
- Adverse Childhood Experience Study
- Dorsal States
- Window of Tolerance
- Faux Window of Tolerance
- Sympathetic Response
- Parasympathetic Response
- Defensive Accommodations
- Language of Trauma Repair Rupture and Repair
- Review Attachment Theory
- Secure Survival Attachment
- Anxious-Resistant Survival Attachment
- Avoidant Survival Attachment
- Erikson's Psychosocial Development Theory
- Safe Haven and Misattunement
- Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis
- Adrenaline / Epinephrine
- Rooting/sucking reflex
- Palmar Grasp Reflex
- Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
- The Midline and why it is important
- H-P-A Axis
- Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
- Palmar Reflex
- Rooting Reflex
- Sucking ReflexT
When And Where
164 Drury Inn & Suites
St. Louis Brentwood 8700 Eager Road
Brentwood, MO 63144
November 30 - December 3, 2023
Payment And Related Information:
$1125.00 per module
Early Registration: $1025.00 per module
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Alumni (repeat students of a specific module) may receive a 50% discount off regular registration pricing. To receive your discount, please contact us for your coupon code and enter your code during checkout. To encourage early enrollment and save your space in a class, the coupon works for either early registration or regular registration and automatically adjust the amount due to 50% off of regular registration. Sorry, but no deposits are accepted for Alumni and full payment is expected at time of registration. Please note, there are no refunds available once payment is received unless Austin Attachment cancels the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
ALUMNI: We do not accept deposits for Alumni. If you plan to register as an Alumni, please pay registration in full.
Continuing Education Information:
APA and NCBTMB hours are $25.00 per module and include a certificate.
NCBTMB For Bodyworkers
Continuing Education (CE) credit for this program is awarded by NCBTMB www.ncbtmb.org Stephen J. Terrell is an NCBTMB-Approved Continuing Education Provider (Provider #: 50-100025). 23 Hours.
Click Here to Register for NCBTMB and Learn More about our Providers.
American Psychological Association (APA):
Joint Accreditation Statement:
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Stephen J. Terrell, PLLC. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Psychologists (APA) Credit Designation:
This course is co-sponsored by Amedco and Stephen J. Terrell, PLLC. Amedco is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Amedco maintains responsibility for this program and its content. 24.50 hours.
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for Counselors: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NH, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK*, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WY
MI: No CE requirements.
*OK: Accepts APA credit for live, in-person activities but not for ethics and/or online courses.
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for MFTs: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, MD, ME, MO, NE, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OK*, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
AL MFTs: Credits authorized by NBCC or any other state licensing agency will be accepted.
MA MFTs: Participants can self-submit courses not approved by the MAMFT board for review.
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for Addictions Professionals: AK, AR, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, IA, IN, KS, LA, MD, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NY (held outside NY ONLY), OK*, OR, SC, UT, WA, WI, WY
The following state boards accept courses from APA providers for Social Workers: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NE, NH, NM, OR, PA, VT, WI, WY
NOTE: Please Log In or Register to track purchases and course progress. You may register for trainings without an account, however, you won't be able to track your history unless you create an account first.