We have created the most economical path to learn Transforming the Experienced-Based Brain. Our training format reduces time away from home and practice, allows students to work with support learning the necessary skills, and builds a community of Healers.
- All lectures are recorded and available online for you to review on your schedule. The videos are available 30 days prior to the Skill Building Experience and through the end of the month following the experience.
- We provide 4 Q&A sessions for the class prior to the Skill Building Experience where you and your classmates can ask questions and problem solve over zoom.
- We facilitate a 3 day Skill Building Experience either onsite or if you are unable to travel, through a distant learning format. These 3 days are filled with live demonstrations of the work as well as your opportunity as a student to experience and learn the work first hand through triads. There are also several opportunities for sharing your experiences with other students and ask questions.
- Following the training we support students reaching out for their own sessions, consultations, or more supportive education through Transforming Breaks or Transforming Reviews.
- The training is facilitated through 3 modules. Modules do need to be completed in order without exception. After you complete all 3 modules, you can be listed on the "co-regulating touch" referral network at no charge.
- Students oftentimes find that repeating modules at half-price are very beneficial for their learning and their nervous system.
This training is open to all those who support healing in others, those who work in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
- Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Art or Music Therapist
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor
- Body Worker, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapy
- or attended Somatic Experiencing Training, Sensory Motor Training, Hakomi Training,
- or a Somatic Training Program, Touch Skills for Therapist, or Somatic Resilience and Regulation
- Currently have a "Healing" practice
- If you are unsure about your qualifications, please reach out to the training site coordinator
- Trauma and Neurotransmitters
- Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis
- Safe Haven and Missattunement
- Creating a Safe Space for Clients
- Safe Haven
- Secure Base
- Proximity Maintenence
- Separation Anxiety
- Primitive Reflexes
- Rooting/sucking reflex
- Palmar Grasp Reflex
- Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
- The Midline and why it is important
When And Where
This training is ONLINE
Lecture Videos Go Live On Website:
February 5, 2021
February 8, 2021: 1PM CDT.
February 15, 2021: 1PM CDT.
February 22, 2021: 1PM CDT.
March 1, 2021: 1PM CDT.
Skill Building Experience:
March 5-7, 2021
Skill Building Experience:
Central time Zone
Day 1 - 8:00am - 4:00pm
Day 2 - 8:45am - 4:30pm
Day 3 - 8:45am - 4:00pm
Lunch Break Daily 1 hour
Payment And Related Information:
$1125.00 per module
Early Registration: $1025.00 per module
when tuition is paid in full by February 5, 2021.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Alumni (repeat students of a specific module) may receive a 50% discount off regular registration pricing. To receive your discount, please contact us for your coupon code and enter your code during checkout. To encourage early enrollment and save your space in a class, the coupon works for either early registration or regular registration and automatically adjust the amount due to 50% off of regular registration. Sorry, but no deposits are accepted for Alumni and full payment is expected at time of registration. Please note, there are no refunds available once payment is received unless Austin Attachment cancels the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
Continuing Education Information:
Continuing Education credits for Psychotherapists, Counselors & Social Workers will be offered for this program through R. Cassidy Seminars, 30 CE's for $40.
To purchase CE's follow the instructions below:
1. On the first page, click on the Blue Select button
2. On the second page, click on the Blue Select Pricing button
3. On the third page, click on the Blue Checkout button
4. Fill in the form and submit payment. Enter Customer name, credential (eg. LCSW) address & license# (this will be on your certificate).
5. The phone number and email address will not appear on the certificate.
a. Your payment confirmation and certificate retrieval information will be emailed to you.
b. The phone number is in case we need to call you about your order.
Retrieving Certificates through R. Cassidy Seminars for psychotherapists, counselors & social workers:
At end of Module, complete a course evaluation and receive your certificate, click here.
Licensed Massage Therapists/ Bodyworkers may click here to purchase CEU's for this training.