SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI
Click on Module below to Register For Training
Saint Louis – 2023 – Module 1
September 7-10, 2023
Saint Louis – 2023 – Module 2
November 30 - December 3, 2023
Saint Louis – 2023 – Module 3
February 8-11, 2024
Become a Transforming Touch® Practitioner
Join the thousands of Practitioners using Dr. Terrell's scientific approach to transform your practice. This premium training has been designed to help you improve outcomes in all therapies.
- Hybrid in Person or Online Training
- Lectures are Pre-recorded Videos
- Skill Building is offered online or in person
- Demonstration Sessions
- Supervised Learning
- Successfully complete Modules 1-3
- Free Ongoing Consultation
- Reduced or no travel costs or time away from office
- Students may repeat any completed module for 50% of the regular course fee.
- After completion of M1, Students are encouraged to trade sessions with others from around the world.
- After completion of M1, Students can attend free group Case Consultation weekly.
- After completion of M1, Students can attend a free healing session weekly.
- After completion of M1, Students can attend a free enhancement review weekly.
- After completion of each module, students will receive Enhancement Cards
- After completion of M3, Transforming Touch® Practitioners may sign up on coregulatingtouch.com at no charge.
"Nurturing Resilience: Helping Clients Move Forward from Developmental Trauma" by Kathy Kain and Stephen Terrell
Heal the Healer:
Many of our students have shared and discovered that attending Transforming Touch® Training as repeat students offers time and space for their healing. One student stated, "Where can I go for an intensive offering up to 6 Healing Enhancements? The first time I experienced the training for my clients, the second time was for me and my clients, and all the rest are just for me". So, no matter why you are coming, all are welcome. We didn't realize the advantage of repeating at half price and the healing implications for Healers when the program was originally designed, but now with the Hybrid programs, it is truly a healing experience all the way through the training.
Lead Assistant: Ellen Keating