Two Transforming Pathways To Learning using either Transforming Touch® or Transforming Presence
Transforming Presence is an effective way of facilitating regulation within our client's nervous systems. The protocols and enhancements are designed to work with or without physical touch. The power of working with intention has been shared from therapists around the world. Some believe it is stronger than using physical touch. Transforming Presence is an effective treatment for those who work in agencies that prohibit physical touch and for those limited by licensure laws. This is also the chosen path for telemedicine.
Transforming Touch® is an effective way of facilitating regulation within our client's nervous systems using physical touch. The protocols and enhancements are designed to work with or without physical touch. Those who touch begin to bring awareness to the space and to their own presence. This awareness and consistantacy enhances a client's level of healing.
- 5 day training per each module. The 5 day training covers lectures, demos, and skill building experience for Transforming Touch® and Transforming Presence learning pathways.
- Students select learning pathways at time of registration for each module.
- The training format is 3 modules. Modules must be completed in order without exception.
- Upon completion of all 3 modules, you can be listed on the "co-regulating touch" referral network at no charge.
- Often times students choose to repeat modules to enrich their experiences. Repeat modules are offered to students and graduates at a reduced rate of 50% off regular pricing.
Register For Training
Pick one of the trainings below to register and view details. Not sure how to register? Click here for instructions on how to register for a training.
Lead Assistant for Columbus, Ohio
Ellen Keating is a licensed psychologist in Wheaton, IL, who works with Developmental Trauma and Transforming Touch. She originally trained in emotion-focused therapy and noticed how clients would go from accessing deeper emotions directly into their traumas. Thus, she became interested in the healing of trauma. She explored Gestalt therapy, focusing, EMDR, and working with parts of the self. Ultimately, she discovered somatic healing and saw the power of touch for the healing of trauma. In particular, when she began to work with Transforming Touch, she noticed that her clients came into an even greater possibility for healing, resolving trauma, and having a full and satisfying life. This developed into her belief that through attunement, attachment, and regulation, even the “oldest” wounds can be helped and healed!
Ellen is a lead assistant for the Transforming the Experience-Based Brain trainings and does extensive consultations for touch therapists. She has conducted thousands of Transforming Touch sessions with clients and believes wholeheartedly in the power of this healing work.