Two Paths to Success
Transforming Presence is an effective way of facilitating regulation within our client's nervous systems. The protocols and enhancements are designed to work with or without physical touch. The power of working with intention has been shared from therapists around the world. Some believe it is stronger than using physical touch. Transforming Presence is an effective treatment for those who work in agencies that prohibit physical touch and for those limited by licensure laws. This is also the chosen path for telemedicine.
Transforming Touch® is an effective way of facilitating regulation within our client's nervous systems using physical touch. The protocols and enhancements are designed to work with or without physical touch. Those who touch begin to bring awareness to the space and to their own presence. This awareness and consistency enhances a client's level of healing
- The training is offered in three modules completed sequentially.
- Each module is five days from 9:30am - 5:30PM except the last day which ends at 12:30pm for easy travel home.
- Alumni and Students may repeat any completed module for 50% of the regular course fee.
- After completion of M1, Alumni and Students are encouraged to trade sessions with others from around the world.
- After completion of M1, Alumni and Students can attend a free group Case Consultation weekly.
- After completion of M1, Alumni and Students can attend a free healing session weekly.
- After completion of M1, Alumni and Students can attend a free enhancement review weekly.
- Alumni are encouraged to sign up for "coregulatingtouch.com". This is a free site for graduates to be listed for referrals.
Pick one of the trainings below to register and view details. Not sure how to register? Click here for instructions on how to register for a training. Modules must be completed sequentially.
Lead Assistant for Columbus, Ohio
Ellen Keating is a licensed psychologist in Wheaton, IL, who works with Developmental Trauma and Transforming Touch. She originally trained in emotion-focused therapy and noticed how clients would go from accessing deeper emotions directly into their traumas. Thus, she became interested in the healing of trauma. She explored Gestalt therapy, focusing, EMDR, and working with parts of the self. Ultimately, she discovered somatic healing and saw the power of touch for the healing of trauma. In particular, when she began to work with Transforming Touch, she noticed that her clients came into an even greater possibility for healing, resolving trauma, and having a full and satisfying life. This developed into her belief that through attunement, attachment, and regulation, even the “oldest” wounds can be helped and healed!
Ellen is a lead assistant for the Transforming the Experience-Based Brain trainings and does extensive consultations for touch therapists. She has conducted thousands of Transforming Touch sessions with clients and believes wholeheartedly in the power of this healing work.