Comparison coming soon.
Developmental Trauma is a catch-all phrase that relates to anything that interrupts the natural process of growth and development. For example, inherited trauma which can flow through several generations down to you, trauma or disconnect around conception, repeated fear of threat (imagined or real), a fast birth or a c-section that is planned without labor, birth trauma, unavailable or disconnected at birth to birth mother, medical interventions, abuse or neglect, lack of opportunity, anxious or disorganized parenting, adoption or abandonment, as well as community trauma and many more possibilities.
Qualifications coming soon.
Yes, each module builds on the next and student are asked to complete in order. However, you do not have to take all three modules in the same location.
Having experienced Developmental Trauma is not a requirement to experience this class but for some, it can build a stronger sense of empathy and compassion.
Having a desire to support others in their own unique healing journey is most desired regardless of your own background.
You will learn that we spend a life time creating defensive accommodations on a subconscious level to keep us safe and we can create a conscious defensive accommodation to keep us safe while supporting someone else.
Yes, we offer the Adria Zimmerman Memorial Scholarship in memory of a special lady who came to this work as a bodyworker and expanded her work into a healing practice. Adria also supported the beginning stages of the work and thought everyone would benefit from Transforming Touch®.
Yes, reach out to Heather and she will will be able to work out terms that are doable for you. Once she sets up your payment plan, she will authorize the material you need for the modules.
Out of crisis comes great paradigm shifts in the way we experience life. For Transforming the Experience-Based Brain it came with clarity and understanding.
- You do not have to attend an in person Skill Building Experience to complete the program. We have students from all around the world attending and sharing this work with their clients and making a difference. Skill Building Experience is online using Zoom where we meet in triads to practice the work with other students. We also have an assistant with each triad to support your learning.
- For those who can travel and want the hands on approach, we have reduced our days away from home and practice to 3 days instead of 5 days.
- All lectures are pre-recorded and online through a password protected page. You will have access at least 30 days prior to your Skill Building Experience and for 2 weeks following the experience.
- On-Site, we will spend 3 days of seeing demonstrations and working in triads with plenty of time to ask questions.
- Our hope and intention is to reduce your travel time and expenses and present you a program that you can take home and start using after your first module is completed.