This Transforming The Experience-Based Brain training will be handled online using our Virtual Learning Experience. Review our Distant Learning page or click here to download the Online Modules pdf to learn about our virtual learning experience and know what to expect. We can't wait to help you learn with this new option.
This training is open to all those who support healing in others, those who work in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
Training Format: All Inclusive with Registration
- We have created the most economical path to learning Transforming the Experienced-Based Brain. Our training format reduces time away from home and practice, supports student learning, and builds a community of Healers.
- All lectures are recorded and available online for you to review on your schedule. The videos are available 30 days prior to the Skill Building Experience and through the end of the month following the experience.
- We provide 4 Q&A sessions for the class prior to the Skill Building Experience where you and your classmates can ask questions and problem solve over zoom.
- We facilitate a 3 day Skill Building Experience either onsite or if you are unable to travel, through a distant learning format. These 3 days are filled with live demonstrations of the work as well as your opportunity as a student to experience and learn the work first hand through triads. There are also several opportunities for sharing your experiences with other students and ask questions.
- Following the training we support students reaching out for their own sessions, consultations, or more supportive education through Transforming Breaks or Transforming Reviews.
- The training is facilitate through 3 modules. Modules do need to be completed in order without exception. After you complete all 3 modules, you can be listed on the "co-regulating touch" referral network at no charge.
- Students often times find that repeating modules at half-price is very beneficial for their learning and their nervous system.
When And Where
October 7-9, 2022
Questions and Answer Session: October 6, 2022 @ 2:00 PM CDT
(Students are encouraged to join the live Q&A Session, Session will be recorded for those who can't attend.)
Skill Building Experience:
8:45 AM CDT - 3:30 PM CDT
1 hour for lunch daily
Watch The Training Videos
This training includes Distant Learning access. Distant Learning provides online lectures and demo videos you can view online, instead of having to attend the training in person. Click here to learn more. Videos go live 30 days prior to the Skill Building Experience.
Click here to view the online lectures and demo videos for this module. Video access begins on TBD. Please check back here on that day.
Payment And Related Information:
Early Registration: $1025.00 when paid by early registration deadline.
Regular Registration is $1125.00.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Continuing Education Information:
We award 27 NCBTMB hours per module completed. There are no charges for these professional hours.
Counselors, Psychologist, Social Workers and other licensed professionals:
Pending Resolution. Please check with your licensing agency to see if you can use the free NCBTMB hours as "other" for your continuing education hours.
Continuing Education (CE) credit for this program is awarded by NCBTMB www.ncbtmb.org Stephen J. Terrell is an NCBTMB-Approved Continuing Education Provider (Provider #: 50-100025).
Click Here to Register for CE's and Learn More about our Providers.
How do I view the online videos?
You will receive the passwords at least 30 days prior to Skill Building Experience so you can access the material.