New to our trainings or want to learn more about them? Then join us during one of our free webinars or watch previous sessions by clicking here.
PLEASE NOTE IN THE EVENT OF THE ONGOING PANDEMIC CONTINUING THIS EVENT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO AN ONLINE ENVIRONMENT.
Open to all Practitioners actively engaged in providing services to clients in a therapeutic or educational setting, including but not limited to the following:
- Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Counsellors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Art or Music Therapist
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Chiropractor
- Body Worker, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- or attended Somatic Experiencing Training, Sensory Motor Training, Hakomi Training
- or a Somatic Training Program, Touch Skills for Therapist, or Somatic Resilience and Regulation
- Currently, have a “Healing” practice
When And Where
Clayton Hotel Silver Springs
Cork International Hotel
The Kingsley Hotel Cork
May 12–15, 2022
September 15-18, 2022
November 17-20, 2022
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday: 9:30 - 6:00 and Sunday: 9:30 - 3:30.
We will break for 1.5 hour lunch each day.
Payment And Related Information:
Review the Registration section below for pricing information.
Stephen J. Terrell, PsyD, SEP
Continuing Education Information:
- Check with PCPSI
- We award 27 NCBTMB hours per module completed. There are no charges for these professional hours.
Please check with your licensing agency to see if you can use the free NCBTMB hours as "other" for your continuing education hours.
Click Here to Register for CE's and Learn More about our Providers.